top of page
- Fri, Mar 24Fort Collins
- Sat, Mar 25Laramie
- Thu, Jun 15Ann ArborJoin us for a lecture recital focusing on the music of Robert Owen's.
- Mon, Mar 20New YorkUnder the direction of Dr. Derrick Fox, the University of Nebraska Omaha's Concert Choir will take the stage to present an uplifting, diverse concert of outstanding choral music.
- Sat, Feb 18Washington
- Sun, Feb 05WinchesterSpecial guests Stacie Haneline, piano; Caroline Helton, soprano; Jamie Reimer, soprano; and Emery Stephens, baritone, partner with Shenandoah Conservatory voice and piano faculty to explore the collaborative relationship between pianist and vocalist while powerfully tracing the development of Africa
- Thu, Oct 13Irvine
- Fri, Sep 30LincolnJoin Dr. Reimer and Dr. Jones, Professor of Voice at Shenandoah Conservatory of Music, in an unforgettable recital featuring newly commissioned works.
- Thu, Aug 11Chicago
- Mon, Jul 18Ann ArborSinging Down the Barriers (SDtB) is an intensive introduction to the repertoire of African American composers help participants overcome the barriers that prevent successful engagement with and performance of African American concert repertoire including art song and spirituals.
- Sun, Jun 05OmahaSharing a week long intensive musical theater experience as the Assistant Director. Featuring Broadway singers and dancers alongside talented Nebraska high schoolers.
- Fri, May 13Omaha
- Thu, May 05San Juan
- Fri, Apr 29Lincoln
- Sat, Apr 23HastingsStacie will be joining the Heartland Marimba Quartet for the world premiere of Kevin Romanski's new work, Marabuaka.
- Tue, Apr 05Lincoln
- Wed, Mar 23Hastings
- Thu, Mar 03ColumbusStacie will be premiering a Gwyneth Walker commission and a piece by Hannah Rice.
bottom of page