- Mon, Jul 18Ann ArborSinging Down the Barriers (SDtB) is an intensive introduction to the repertoire of African American composers help participants overcome the barriers that prevent successful engagement with and performance of African American concert repertoire including art song and spirituals.
- Fri, Sep 30LincolnJoin Dr. Reimer and Dr. Jones, Professor of Voice at Shenandoah Conservatory of Music, in an unforgettable recital featuring newly commissioned works.
- Wed, Feb 16simeonmorrow.comThe 1-hour interview will include musical excerpts featuring Martin Rokeach's oratorio, The 1-hour interview will include musical excerpts of, 'The Great Flint Sit-Down Strike' throughout Western Europe, on Facebook, or afterward at simeonmorrow.com
- Sat, Jun 12https://zoom.us/j/95620945527 ID: 956 2094The Music of our People: Celebrating our Multi-Cultural Heritage
- Fri, Oct 30unamericanblackbox.orgFaculty artist, Stacie Haneline and world-renowned tenor, Taylor Stayton were chosen to be featured on the digital gallery of the Un American Blackbox along with 9 other artists. The Un-American Blackbox is a multi-media creative space for the recalibration of what it means to be American. Ibram X
- Tue, Oct 27https://unomaha.zoom.us/j/94328781775?pwd=ODr. Weaver will present a recital of percussion works, joined by Stacie Haneline on piano. This recital will be streamed via Zoom, followed by a Q&A session with the artist.
- Tue, Oct 27https://collaborativepiano.music.unt.edu/coFeatured performers, Stacie Haneline and Jamie Reimer perform on the opening concert performing Robert Owens Song Cycle, "Sonnets to Duse".